What is Stalking?
Stalking is repeated, unwanted behavior directed toward a victim like:
- Repeated phone calls and texts (including hang ups)
- Following him or her and showing up unannounced at work, school, their house or around town
- Sending unwanted ‘gifts’, letters, packages, etc. to the victim
- Driving by or hanging out wherever the victim lives, works, shops, etc.
- Damaging the victim’s property
- Threatening to hurt them, loved ones and/or pets
- Anything else that means to frighten, control and/or track a victim